Welcome to Iwamoto Group!!
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University
We have just moved!!
We moved to Science Complex C building, 6F.
Address and phone number of our laboratry don't change.
NEWS & Update History
- October 17, 2014
- Naohiko Akasaka was awarded for poster award in 18th Synosium on the Society of Silicon Chemistry
- October 15, 2014
- Naohiko Akasaka was awarded for poster award in 61th Synosium on Organometallic Chemistry, Japan
- October 1, 2014
- 5 third-year undergraduate students joined our group.
- September 9, 2014
- Yuki Miura was awarded for poster award in 25th Synosium on Physical Organic Chemistry
- About 2011 Tohoku earthquake
- Super earthquake (M 9.0) attacked Sendai on March 11, 2011, 14:46. All the members of our group are safe. Many thanks for many warm messages from many countries!
- October 20, 2014
- News, Members, Publications, Photos page was updated.
- July 29, 2014
- Publications, Photos page was updated.
- July 27, 2014
- Publications page was updated.
is the list of Update History